Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with MedsDots!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Xovoltib Afatinib 40 mg Tablets
- Brands BOEHRINGER INGELHEIM
- Product Code: Xovoltib 40mg Tablets
Brand Name: Xovoltib 40mg
International Brand Name: Gilotrif
Active Ingredient: Afatinib 40mg
Manufactured by: Boehringer Ingelheim
Other Strengths: 20mg, 30mg & 50mg
Packing: Pack of 28 Tablets
Country of Origin: Germany
What is Afatinib 40mg and what does it use for?
Generic Afatinib 40mg Tablets is a cancer medicine for stopping and blocking of cancer cell not to spread other parts of the body. Afatinib 40mg is made in Germany by Boehringer Ingelheim under trade name Gilotrif Tablets which comes in India under trade name Xovoltib 40mg available under three more different strengths 20mg, 30mg & 50mg which are used to treat non-small cell cancer/ carcinoma cells spreading through other body parts within the body. Indian Gilotrif Tablets especially used for those cancer tumors that have a specific genetic marker. Indian generic Lung Cancer drug Afatinib 40 mg or Xovoltib Tablets Online get it from the True Indian pharmacy company MedsDots exporter and importer of oncology drugs including Afatinib 40mg Tablets delivering in China, UK, USA, Hong Kong, Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam, Lebanon, Malaysia, Poland, Yemen, Oman, New Zealand, Oman, Fiji, Laos, Thailand, Denmark, Jordan, Cambodia, Vietnam, Zimbabwe, Egypt etc available with many kinds of cancer medicine especially generic medicines, 24*7 services contact us via WeChat or Skype: medsdots, QQ: 3232648085, Mob: +919953810074
Here are some of the most common side effects after taking Afatinib Tablets:-
- Blood in urine, Burning, dry or itching in eyes
- Diarrhea, Excessive water flowing from eyes
- Fever, Redness, pain or swelling in eyes
- Redness, pain or swelling in the skin
- Tingling of the hands and feet, Ulceration of skin
Less common side effects are:
- Difficult breathing
Overdose side effects:
In case of overdose if you see these symptoms in your body
- Dizziness, Headache high, Lack or loss of strength
- Nausea, Stomach pain, Vomiting, Canker sores
- Decreased weight, Loosing of fingernails
- Runny nose, Pimples
- Scaling, redness, burning or pain on lips
40mg per day once in a day is the accurate dose of this medicine;
consult your doctor before using this amount of dose first.
Take the dose after a doctor prescription directly through the mouth with a glass of water. Do not chew it or break it just swallow it.
Do these precautions while you are on this drug
- Experience any side effects or allergies higher than normal consult your doctor.
- Have any medical condition before then share it with your doctor before using this drug because using this drug with some other drugs can have greater side effects.
- This drug may cause blurred vision so do not drive or use the machinery work while on this drug be safe.
- Limit your alcohol consumption or even stop it until you are on this drug consult the doctor about this first.
- In case of any surgery you are having while on this drug share your medical details to the surgeon or dentist first.
- In case of pregnancy y stop this drug use and also consult the doctor.
- Also stop breastfeeding; this is not clear that this drug can pass through the breast milk but still to be cautious stop breasts feeding while on this drug.